• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Kanmare sash

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HIYA.

I'm playing UO during this expansion on the return to Britannia thing, which is exciting.

However, I've noticed EM Kanmare has disapparated from the shard as our noble Event Moderator. I'm seeking to earn some money. I got a sash from the other EM, EM Sykobri or whatever he was called before he got fired or whatever happened to him. I sold it for a good few million. It was a "Greetings from EM Blah' sash. I have another one from EM Kanmare.

So basically, I'm just wondering how much this sash may fetch on the old market place, and if anyone wants to buy it. I just want to fetch a bit of money. It makes my character have a larger capacity for conducting silly events.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Stuffa

Jorval

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appreciate this you turdgobbler.

You had EM gifted sashes hanging out your backpocket all the while taking handouts of gold off me? I shared my paltry wealth almost 50/50! Millions of gold! And for what?
BETRAYAL! Thats what.
I'm so upset i think I might be sick.
Mark my words Stuffa Turtlehead. You have made a powerful enemy this day.

Excuse me please.
*runs to the toilet*

Nah just kidding.
I'll give you 10 gold for the sash.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gimme 20 and we'll settle it.

Nice turtlehead move, you toiletbasin

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold mine for 4 millions... I was pissed that she abandoned us. Of course that not the official interpretation... she was having nightmares being Atlantic EMs, there was posts on the EM website about it. Terrible nightmares, she told me they are gone since she is away, and she dosen't want to know why she had them ; because I of course told her the truth... I know why.

They didn't even put my honeypot at Clanin's memorial... but they put a MINAX **** there tho... sorry I meant shirt. heeh.