• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Fiction] Dear Diary, on my betrayal.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Dairy,

Virtues guide me; I cannot do this any longer. The days of distraction are over and Lord Simeon had made for damned certain that I have nothing but this singular issue to deal with.

My sister.

Murderer. Killer of my parents, betrayer of the Crux Ansata, and mass murderer of hundreds of my Crux Knights, both past and present. Alas, I still love her, and I cannot pretend otherwise.

Is my betrayal tonight any worse than hers before? Will she ever forgive me for the unfathomed sleep I have inflicted upon her? I cannot allow any further harm to Britannia at her hands.

The jailers of Trinsic called me from Britain, Charlotte… Bellatrix Adhara had refused to eat for nearly a week. I came to provide remedy; I will not allow whatever poison has invaded her mind, body and soul to harm her further. Maybe it is better if she dies; at least then peace will finally calm her.

I am haunted by the words of the Time Lord. “The Two sisters, two sides of the same coin. Forever locked, one cannot exist without the other.”
…What have I done?

I came with warm milk, milk hid the poison. Poison gathered from the sand lions of the vast desert dunes. The poison in small quantities provides an ease to sleep, this was enough to put her in a coma even a daemon could not awaken from.

The creature that awaited me was not my sister. Dreadlocked hair, darkened skin, only her eyes recognizable beneath a mask of years of daemonic influence. A maddened look and a voice not her own.

I set the milk on the table and sat on the floor, Bellatrix sat on the bed screaming at me. She seemed to fear me.

“I will not release this body, this girl is mine. I will not return to where I came from!” She shouted.

I asked the creatures name.

“Sapkbreu, and I shall torment your sister even beyond her dying breath. She called to me, I will not depart!”

The creature smiled and took a healthy sip of the milk and was passed out on the floor nearly the second it was swallowed.

The next stage of my plan will require much preparation.

I must defeat this daemon in the very place it seeks safety, the mind of my own Sister.

~Danica

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Dude, seriously....

Talk to the higher ups and get the ok to give us some hints so we can find some of your real world writings :D

:popcorn:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, seriously....

Talk to the higher ups and get the ok to give us some hints so we can find some of your real world writings :D

:popcorn:
That would open up a whole slew of problems.

I enjoy my anonymity.

There is safety in the shadow beneath this robe :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can see that. Your point, not under the robe :p

For all we know you could be J.K. Rowling sitting back bored and set for life, OR the guy on the street that writes a different message on a piece of cardboard daily. :lol: