• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] The Path of Galahad: The Tears of Homare, Saturday, 25 February 2012

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Path of Galahad: The Tears of Homare

There will be an EM Tiberies event, Saturday 25 February 2012, at 8pm Eastern Time. (This start time is 1 hour after the last event's start time.)

Start place will be the Miyabi Inn in Zento, Tokuno Islands (Makato-Jima), just as before. (One of Atlantic's great reporters posted a handy map when re-posting the announcement for the last event. Hopefully they will do so again.)

I'll probably put up a gate at EM hall but it's best if you're at the Inn to start, just in case I forget. Last time the gate wasn't needed though.

Professor Yusef Ad-Din continues to lead the people down the Path of Galahad, in an attempt to find some unity in these dark times, and (hopefully? perhaps?) find the Virtugreel.

Saturday is step 2.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm.. dunno 'bout great... half butt on most occasions hehe but thanks just the same.

See ya there :D

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been awhile since I got ganked that bad at an event :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, was fun. Wish I had gotten a good shot of that drag tho, was another nice one :D