• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] The Baja Olympics - Sign Ups and Event List Within

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Baja Olympics
EM Crysania

View the original thread here.

Come one! Come All! The first annual Baja Olympics have begun!

Are you the strongest on the shard? Are you a legendary Demon Tipper?

Perhaps Diving is your forte? Have you summoned more polar bears than you can count? Does your arrows fly faster and straighter to hit their mark than any others? Does it feel when your riding your trusty Horse that it runs as if it has wings?

If you've answered YES to any of the above, Come test your skill at the Baja Olympics!

Categories are:

1) Demon Tipping- Tip your demon the fastest!

2) Polar Bear Summoning- Can you summon the most polar bears in a set amount of time? ( NO Tali of summoning permitted)

3) Horse Race Road Course- Run your trusty stead through the road course
and be the first back to win!

4) Synchronized Diving- Teams of 3- Try your hand at diving in synchronization with your team members!

5) Archery- Do you have the best aim? Can you hit the bulls eye?

6) Strongman/Strongwoman Competition

The Baja Olympics will be held at the Baja Awards Hall and Museum. Gate will be provided from Luna and West Brit Bank.

Date: 8/4/12

Time: 7pm Pst

To sign up. Please post below, or send a email to me, Your host for the evening at [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
4) Synchronized Diving- Teams of 3- Try your hand at diving in synchronization with your team members!
Looking for 2 people to join Team 'Skinny Dippers of Baja'. First two to sign up will receive a designer bathing suit! (after the event. We are skinny dippers after all!)

Please sign up on the thread in the EM forum.

** One more person is needed for Team 'Skinny Dippers of Baja'

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does one tip a daemon?

I assume that it involves getting intimately close and pushing very hard, but I am legally forbidden from doing that to any non-human in any prefecture but Nujel'm.

[Is there a daemon-tipping game mechanic? Please say yes, that would be my new hobby.]

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The Baja Olympics
EM Crysania

View the original thread here.

Come one! Come All! The first annual Baja Olympics have begun!

Are you the strongest on the shard? Are you a legendary Demon Tipper?

Perhaps Diving is your forte? Have you summoned more polar bears than you can count? Does your arrows fly faster and straighter to hit their mark than any others? Does it feel when your riding your trusty Horse that it runs as if it has wings?

If you've answered YES to any of the above, Come test your skill at the Baja Olympics!

Categories are:

1) Demon Tipping- Tip your demon the fastest!

2) Polar Bear Summoning- Can you summon the most polar bears in a set amount of time? ( NO Tali of summoning permitted)

3) Horse Race Road Course- Run your trusty stead through the road course
and be the first back to win!

5) Archery- Do you have the best aim? Can you hit the bulls eye?

6) Strongman/Strongwoman Competition

The Baja Olympics will be held at the Baja Awards Hall and Museum. Gate will be provided from Luna and West Brit Bank.

Date: 8/4/12

Time: 7pm Pst

To sign up. Please post below, or send a email to me, Your host for the evening at [email protected]

Hope to see you there!
7) Brain Eating Contest

8) Just stinking up the whole joint in general contest

Gotta figure I'm a shoo-in for the last 2. The other ones? not so much

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Queen approves this thread.

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Got" a feeling?

"Got" a feeling?

The grammatically correct term is "Have." The least vulgar way to phrase that sentence would be "I've a feeling that those are not real sports." I expected better of a queen! It is not called "Queen's Britannian" for nothing. If I had my way, it would be known as "Lindae's Britannian", but does anybody ever let me have my way? No. No, they do not.

This would never happen in Umbra.

Last edited:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's playing off the lyrics by the Black Eyed Peas.

She knows her culture.

Can't hate on the Queen.

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's playing off the lyrics by the Black Eyed Peas.
She knows her culture.
Can't hate on the Queen.
Alouenikah would like you to know that peas cannot have eyes - black or otherwise - for they are, in fact, a lentil.

Insight like this is why I married the man.

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
BAH only 2 pics with me in 'em....Nikky is still upset i beat him in the horse race..lol...(Love ya Bro)

Excuse me.....Baja Death Race 2012..lol

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Excuse me.....Baja Death Race 2012..lol
For those that didn't get lost right in the very first 5 seconds of the race!! Hah!

Any commentary regarding the demon tipping photo shan't pass my lips.

Great fun! Thanks so much EM Crysania and EM Mystique. (Please pardon me if I've spelled your name incorrectly.)

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those that didn't get lost right in the very first 5 seconds of the race!! Hah!

Any commentary regarding the demon tipping photo shan't pass my lips.

Great fun! Thanks so much EM Crysania and EM Mystique. (Please pardon me if I've spelled your name incorrectly.)
But Amber..You're a Farm Girl! :ten:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AMBER WHY ARE YOU NUDE IN THE PUBLIC

*frets!*

*is highly distressed* any man could see you

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah, stop trying to impose marhime on the free spirits of Britannia. We live in a society where people are free to be naked whenever, wherever and in front of whomever they choose, and we are just going to have to learn to accept that.

...if you were really serious about it, you could always stop going out nude to greet the milkman. Just put on some pants, it's not that hard.

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yet the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Alouenikah still greets the postman in the nude.