• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Templar Mission 4: The true form of the evil…

E

EMOrix

January 19, 2015
7:00 pmto8:00 pm

Hi Templar Of The Alliance!

After a long City Council Meeting that took place on January 15th, a decision was taken and we will go further ahead in our investigation in Trinsic. We will go and give a short visit to the old man that live in the basement of the Trinsic Blacksmith.

Beware that we are not going there to fight, but to find more information about Sorgrus The Vile and what can he do… or where can we find him…

I call everyone available to give me an hand. The meeting will be January 19th (Monday) @ 7pm PST in the Blackthorn Castle Courtyard. I want everybody lined up in row for my arrival and I don’t want anybody late!

Signed: Bernard Commander of the Templar

Continue reading...