• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event, Sunday January 15, 7pm

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
EM Tiberies event, Sunday January 15, 7pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the Counselors' Hall in West Britain. I will create or designate a chat channel at that time.

You will help Salah Ad-Din to rescue his brother Yusef Ad-Din and Yusef's lady Theresa from the evil order of Knights whom you encountered in the previous event.

This event will be almost all combat.

(Assuming of course that your suggestions about where they might be, from the other thread, are accurate! And if not, this will be a short event.)

It is a distinct possibility that Yusef or Theresa or both will not survive this event. You will have to be fast for them both to live.

-EM Tiberies

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At some point, I WILL make one of these events dammit!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*punches a pixel wall* I missed it !! *looks at hand* Can I have the outcome ? What happened !!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We were able to free and save both Yusef and Theresa, although barely. I would go into more detail but am not sure if Faeryl is doing a recap of it or not. I failed to check to see if she wanted this one or wanted me to handle it. Doh'

Either way one of us will have a recap up in the near future. Sorry for the delay :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We were able to free and save both Yusef and Theresa, although barely.
Lets not play it up LOL The monsters died much much faster than I think the EM thought they would. Not to mention the piece of cake last boss.

A

Aida Quantrex

We were able to free and save both Yusef and Theresa, although barely. I would go into more detail but am not sure if Faeryl is doing a recap of it or not. I failed to check to see if she wanted this one or wanted me to handle it. Doh'

Either way one of us will have a recap up in the near future. Sorry for the delay :)
I too am looking forward to the recap :)
This truly is the downside to living in a different timezone than the shard - not making the events :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Lets not play it up LOL The monsters died much much faster than I think the EM thought they would. Not to mention the piece of cake last boss.

lol

I agree they did die faster than some of Bennu's abomonations, but I do my best not to compare one EM to another. Like I said at the end of the event at EM Hall, to me someone being an EM has a learning curve. And Tib took a huge step along that curve in this last event. I like the fact that his is starting his critters on the easy side and working his way up to find a balance. If it were the other way and he started TOO strong and there were MASSIVE deaths like some in the past the boards would be full of :flame: and that is seldom a good thing imo.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is about a good story and having fun, rather than some boss that kills 100s of people and takes 2 hours to kill it. For people who likes that sort of thing, request a monster bash sometime with the EMs, and I think they will enjoy making a mob that will empty your bank accounts. But not sure what you expect if 60 people all at once attack one mob. I thought the tunnels was rather cool and the theme behind them.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I agree with you there Sunwolf. Tib hit the gound running with an interesting story line, the bit of mystery surrounding if Yusef is actually good or bad was enough to hook a few folks, myself included. However I do like a good death fest on occasion, not all the time tho. I think Bennu hase a good balance on that now, and Tib is rapidly approaching it. Well, for my tastes that is, everyone is different when it comes to that.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok Promathia-Now you did it! I vote we put you out in front of the next monster spawn- you can be the bait

(I for one hate bears) (they give me nightmares)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I second that motion :)
It's not bears you have to be careful of.

Bears are predictable.

It is moose you have to be afraid of. Moose are freaking crazy.

I would fight a bear before I would ever fight a mama moose.

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Growing up in Maine, I can attest to this fact! Many a story has been told of Moose running amuk through town and all running to hide! ...........Why do you think they call us Main-ee-iacs!!!!!!! Crazytown!
:p *slowly blinks her eyes, licking her paw*