• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Summoning Fight “1st Edition”

• Thread starter Pacific EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pacific EM Feed

October 23, 2014
7:00 pmto8:00 pm

Hail Britannians!

I am Alfred The Referee for whoever do not know me yet. I have for mission to host one tournament per month and the time came for October!

This month it will be up to the mages to show us their skills in the Summoning Fight!

What is it?

Participant will use “Summon Creature” to fight against his adversary. A maximum of 5 creature can be summon on either side. No direct fight Mage to Mage. The whole point of the tournament is to kill all the opponent summoned creature. The first with all of his 5 creature summoned and dead loses.

Rule

1. No equipment restriction
  2. No mount or flying for gargoyle (To keep a clear view of the arena for viewers.)
  3. Only “Summon Creature” to be use for a maximum of 5 times. Over uses will lead to disqualification.
  4. Have fun!

Sequence

1. Opponent are brought to Arena and face each others
  2. At the “GO!” signal the match can start
  3. Each opponent can summon a maximum of 5 creatures from “Summon Creature”. No need to summon all 5 right at the beginning. Strategy need to be used to try to get rid of all the opponent summon.
  4. First to loses all of its creature loses.

To register simply come on Oct.23rd between 6:30pm and 7:00pm pst dress properly as rule stipulate and I will add you to the participant list that can be seen at the following link: http://uopacific.challonge.com/

If you have any questions about registration, please leave me a message at [email protected] and I will get back to you either in-game or reply to your e-mail.

Signed: Alfred The Referee

============================================================

Summoning Fight on October 23rd (Thurs) @ 7:00pm pst at the Luna Fairground BagBall field. Registration from 6:30pm pst to 6:50pm pst and the tournament will start at 7:00pm pst at The Lost Land Arena (Gate will be provided). Waiting you all for A LOT of fun!

Continue reading...