• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM event Schedule for Coming Week

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A new book has been left in the EMs HQ, (councillors hall, next to Blackthorns Castle, Britain), it reads:

EM Role Play Events

By EM Sarakan

Role Play Event Schedule for Europa

A series of role played events will be happenning this coming week commencing:

Monday 2nd March at 8pm

Continues Tuesday 3rd March at 8pm

Wednesday 4th March will see an experimental pvp tournament in felucca at the new pvp areana

The rp arc continues Friday 6th March 8pm

And more on Sunday 8th March at 7.30pm

All times are UK based and starting location is the EM Counsellors Hall in Britain [here]

These are role played events but all are welcome to join in.

Be aware that they will include pvm so please be prepared to think and to fight!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crikey forgot got real work monday and tuesday nights....off on wednesday though ..hope i can join in on wednesday even if i have not been to the first 2days of this new event....

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just south of the Trinsic moongate in Felucca, its an 18x18 with some smaller plots around it.

S

Seasseragh

This is continued tonight!

Tuesday 8pm GMT, Britain Northern Counselors Hall.

- Search for Information on how to open a magical gate to the Void, I think