• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event]PVP King of the Hill

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 11pm ET we will be meeting in Ocllo to unveil yet another new PVP Event: King of the Hill! This event will take place with there being multiple hills that must be captured. The first team to get all hills captured wins the round, and there will be three rounds (Depending on time). A hill consists of an area with a special flag on it that must be dyed that teams color to be 'owned'. The mechanism for this will be provided. If there are any questions or suggestions, please leave them here!

N

Nastia Cross

Super excited about this event! Thanks for running the pvp events on days and times when we can actually attend! And thanks for listening and hosting them in Ocllo.

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This event is tonight, meet us in Ocllo with your team of 4 to 5 people! If we have more than four teams we'll run multiple rounds. Hope to see you there!

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, this event is being postponed until next week due to unforeseen difficulties. My deepest apologies to those of you who were looking forward to this event, and keep in mind, this is a postponement, not a cancellation. As soon as the issue is solved we will run this as it was meant to be run.

N

Nastia Cross

Oh I'm so glad.. Not that there was techical problems of course I just thought I missedthe event. I had a benefit to attend last night. Looking forward to this event Dross!

B

Blessed

Had a great time! Thank you Dross!

- Abhyavarshini
(The female evil clone!)