• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Leprechauns!

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Exmortis

Oh how I despise little men all dressed in green! Their silly laugh and thieving antics just infuriate me. When I heard a rumor of them nosing around Sonoma I picked up my leprechaun whacking stick and headed out for some fun times.

The first sighting of the little jerks was just outside of Luna where they were shaking their little green behinds at us….why you little %#@$!!!!! We then all gave chase as they giggled and pranced as fast as they could.

When we got close enough to them a big big dragon appeared by the name of Big Bertha! Go figure. A battle ensued as the little pesky green rodents looked on with glee. The citizens of Sonoma were not going to take any more of their tom foolery and Bertha fell in battle quickly…the chase then continued.

They had all of us jumping from moongate to moongate from Malas to Trammel to Felucca and my poor little legs got tired. Big Bertha must have some feline in her because she kept coming back to life to protect the trouble makers.

This reporter had enough of the constant chasing and decided to make my way home with my whacking stick in tow. The time had come to drown my sorrows with a pitcher of mead…Luke and Duke one day I will get you!!! Mark my words!!!