• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event - Last Man Standing (with a Twist) 5/18 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Copied from http://stratics.com/community/threads/last-man-standing-with-a-twist.299372/ by EM Crysania:

Greetings! As promised here is the low-down and rules of the Last Man Standing Event:

Date : 5/18/13
Time: 7pm PST ( Registration and Spectators please arrive 30 minutes Prior)

1) This event will take place in Felucca. You must register to participate. If you just want to be a spectator, no registration required.

2) To get to Registration area, Hop the Vortex to the Fel EM house from the moongate at Fel Jhelom 30 minutes prior to event. I will have a area set up for registrations. Participants please take the Gate labeled as such to enter into the registration area. Spectators do not enter.

3) Once everyone has registered. You will be divided into two teams. "Green Team" and "Orange Team". You will be given robes of the team colors to wear so you will know who is on your team. I will not disclose how the division will be made at this time to insure Fairness to both teams. It will be done at the time of the Event.

4) You will be searched to insure that you have no Pet Balls on your person. You are allowed one ethy pet, or one tamed Horse as mounts. NO other pets allowed.

5) You may wear whatever gear you please, hand weapon of choice, bring bandies, pots, etc..just like any other event or pvp match except again, NO Pet balls or tamed Pets.

6) NO HIDING OR STEALTHING ..this will result in disqualification and you will be pulled from the event. This includes the registration area, Starting area, Main Event area, or during the event. You must remain visible at ALL times.

7)Once registration and Team selections are done you will be provided a gate to your respective starting areas.

8 As this is Fel, Please respect the registration area and spectator area as being a "No Kill" zone. You will get your chance after we begin *grins*

9)Murder counts: I can not control that, but am asking PLEASE do not give counts. This is all in Fun.

10) Details and rules will be given to participants prior to going to their respected starting points as to the "twist".

11) IF you die during the event, You are out. The Last Man/Woman Standing at the end of the Event will be proclaimed Winner.

Spectators:
* Spectators are allowed but you must be DEAD. Ill take care of that part *grins*.
*It is advised to come with a empty pack except for one charged rune book to get home on.Nothing else!
*Take the vortex from Jhelom Fel Moongate to the Fel EM Hall. Gather in the first floor.
*I will bring you upstairs one at a time search you, Kill you and send you on your way.
*You will not be allowed to self rez or interfere in the games in any fashion. Doing so will result in you being removed from the area.

(Disclaimer: This is my First attempt at an Event like this. If there are any problems I will try to work them out before attempting another event such as this. I'm hoping to run this type event more often, and any feedback and suggestions afterwards will be welcomed! I do reserve the right to add or delete to the above rules as needed BEFORE the competition, Please check back often before Date of Event!)

Last edited by EMCrysania, Monday at 2:01 PM
**Safe Journeys!**

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, what an occasion this will be! I shall wear my loveliest gown.

Also!
Spectators are allowed but you must be DEAD.
Am I considered a loophole to this rule?

Last edited:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hours of petty squabbling.
Agreed.

Just like any PvP event; it always turns out that way.

But thanks must go out to EM Crysania anyways for setting up and hosting the event. She tried her best for all to have fun.

Congrats to PwnStar, who was the winner of the event.

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to PwnStar, who was the winner of the event.
Really? PwnStar won?!?! Not being able to play for a week and the chaos and havoc that have already started to unfold.....

Last edited:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? PwnStar won?!?! Not being able to play for a week and the chaos and havoc that have already started to unfold.....
Insane, right?

Cartel joined the event with far more numbers and made sure they were the only ones left alive.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CARTEL is going down next time... I love y'all but, gotta do my best to take you out. outside of the event I'll be right back at your side when you need me.