• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event [EM Event] Happy Holidays from EM Aurora

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the EM Board:

of the 13th Seat –
“The danger seat occupied only by those with the truest heart”

Flavius

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errmmm.. noob here would really like to know where the reward hall is.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The quest isn't limited to tonight. The dispenser is timed for another 20 hours or so. The reward isn't timed, before anyone asks ;)
So how do we get started, I was unable to make the event.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
compassion moongate then south into the snowcapped mountains. in the middle of the snow areas are the christmas trees.

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

I too missed the event *cry*. That said, the museum would be interested in purchasing a "Happy Holidays from EM Aurora, 2012" tree.

As always, when adding new items to the museum I will pay / trade very well. ICQ or PM me anytime.

Thanks for your help!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

I too missed the event *cry*. That said, the museum would be interested in purchasing a "Happy Holidays from EM Aurora, 2012" tree.

As always, when adding new items to the museum I will pay / trade very well. ICQ or PM me anytime.

Thanks for your help!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum
I got a spare famine.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Thanks for your help!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum
I got one to sell and another Pigskin if your interested

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one to sell and another Pigskin if your interested
If Famine's cool for Pigskins, I'd like to buy one off you please (or swap for a Blackthorn's throne?), couldn't get outta work to make that event :/

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Famine's cool for Pigskins, I'd like to buy one off you please (or swap for a Blackthorn's throne?), couldn't get outta work to make that event :/
I'll send you an ICQ. Due to certain moderators who can't keep their nose out of other people's business, I won't discuss anything trade related for the forums. Thanks.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheers :) I'll switch it on in a bit
I sent you a Q. Thats an old ICQ #, or maybe I did it wrong. I won't be ingame for a while. I am working insane hours and leaving Thursday to go to New England for a family emergency. So just ICQ me next week sometime.

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent you a Q. Thats an old ICQ #, or maybe I did it wrong. I won't be ingame for a while. I am working insane hours and leaving Thursday to go to New England for a family emergency. So just ICQ me next week sometime.
Aye I freely admit I got 'a little tipsy' last night and ended up checking out EQ1, dunno if you ever played it but if you did you will be well chuffed to know that those undead hands from Estate of Unrest are now actually mounts! . Hehe anyway, yea you got the right ICQ number, I've had it a long time, I've just sent you a message.

Catch you when you get back and safe journey, hope all's well with your folks.

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
im interested in a throne, iwas not playing siege at the time this event occured if your interested in sellin maybe we can work something out, thanks :D