Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

3. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

4. Stratics will be fielding an Extra Life Event Team this Weekend, you can find out how you can support us and help a good cause by visiting our Stratics Team Page at Extra-Life.org. You can read more about this mission HERE.

[EM Event] Grand Palio: Skara Brae (Tuesday 10th)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, May 9, 2011.

1. Mapper

Mapper UO Forum Moderator Staff Moderator

Date: Tuesday 10th May 2011
    TIME: 8pm UK, 9pm CEST, 3pm EDT, 11pm MSK

The Fifth Palio is to be held in Skara Brae.

Depending upon the number of entrants there will be at least two qualifiers and a final. Points will count towards the final Grand Prix prize of a banner in the Rewards Hall.

Points will be awarded as follows:
    10 for a win
    7 for second place
    5 for third
    3 for fourth
    2 for fifth
    1 for sixth

Please feel free to set up stalls for selling items and betting. Anything to add to the atmosphere of a Grand Palio.

A map of the track will be available before the race starts.

Source: Fifth Grand Palio: Skara Brae
  2. Mapper

Mapper UO Forum Moderator Staff Moderator

Results are in:

I couldn't make it sadly, Did anyone get any screenshots?
  3. D'oh, I could have made this one. That'll teach me to stay in bed with Mrs Cobra instead of checking the boards!