• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Emergency City Council Meeting! Everyone Needed!

• Thread starter Pacific EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pacific EM Feed

March 20, 2014
6:00 pmto7:00 pm

His eminence King Blackthorn himself is calling all the governors of Britannia for an EMERGENCY meeting.

The situation in Minoc and surrounding area are becoming critical to Britannia's population and we need to discuss of a way to fix it.

I hope your research for more information about it is doing good, as it will be much needed to make a better decision.

If I am not at the meeting it won't be because I don't want to, but because I am very busy.

The king will see you soon ad hope I can as well.

Signed: Terrance Royal Adviser

March. 20th (Thursday) 6pm pst - Emergency City Council - Meet at Blackthorn’s Castle in Brit at 6pm pst.

NOTE: For the people who can't figure out what to do with the unusual people you meet around Britannia, I would suggest you to try talking to them using common words we have often talked about recently like: Cursed Pirates, Mystical Black Pearl, etc... While talking to the people you need to tell them not only one word at a time, but the set of word with the proper spelling. When you see word or set of words in bracket like "xxx" in the conversation, take in consideration that it is the next keyword you should tell the person. Again the word or set of words between the bracket " " need to be written exactly the same to be valid.

Continue reading...