• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [EM Event] CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING BLACKTHORN

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING BLACKTHORN

You are invited to be present at Castle Blackthorn on Sunday, the 7th day of October 2012 at 8 o’clock in the evening [Eastern time].

The work ahead will be difficult, but may this begin an age of peace, and unity.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
For those who do not know where Castle Blackthorn is, go East of EM Hall and take the bridge to the North. Warning in advance as you approach the Castle you will be knocked off your mount and it will be auto stabled.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING BLACKTHORN

You are invited to be present at Castle Blackthorn on Sunday, the 7th day of October 2012 at 8 o’clock in the evening [Eastern time].

The work ahead will be difficult, but may this begin an age of peace, and unity.
I was just taking a stroll through Lord British's castle and then walked over to Lord Blackthorn's castle (since I had never been there) and marked a rune in case I can make the coronation. It occured to me that if Lord British would give his loyal followers an indication on rather or not he supported Lord Blackthorn taking over the kingdom, we would know if we should follow peacefully or start planning an uprising...

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually have two outfits for the coronation and can't decide which one to wear. One is festive pink. The other is defiant black. I guess I'll decide tonight which to wear (if I can make it).

Last edited:

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ok. But I'm keeping my optimistism skeptical and on guard...
That my dear would be a smart position to take. There are those of us who still believe Lady Danica herself is inherently evil as well.

WE will be watching

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That my dear would be a smart position to take. There are those of us who still believe Lady Danica herself is inherently evil as well.

WE will be watching
*gives Buck the evil eye from her little corner*

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im with Rhiannon, i too am warry of this.. I will attend, but with a watchfull eye.
All I'm sayin' is that EM Tiberies was talking about beheading folks. Just sayin'

(OCC: Am I the only one who saw ZERO text from any speeches from Dupre or Blackthorn?)

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I'm sayin' is that EM Tiberies was talking about beheading folks. Just sayin'

(OCC: Am I the only one who saw ZERO text from any speeches from Dupre or Blackthorn?)
aye, I too saw the guillotine, and heard the talk from EM Tiberies about beheading. Gave me a shiver to my soul...

(i saw all text from them, not sure what happened on your end. I did however have a hard time with my view, damnable gargoyles)