• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event - Beach Party 9/7/2013 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It went well. Lots of fun and chaos. Hopefully the cleanup crew did a good job after the Scalis kills.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Magincia has awful beaches. I hear that there are still charred bone fragments and chunks of sandstone rubble buried just under the surface. The whole damn place is haunted and not even the promise of well-oiled young tropical men cavorting on the sand can lure me there.

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
New Magincia has awful beaches. I hear that there are still charred bone fragments and chunks of sandstone rubble buried just under the surface. The whole damn place is haunted and not even the promise of well-oiled young tropical men cavorting on the sand can lure me there.
Oh, I don't know. You just might want to visit the New Magincia beach.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You break my heart.

Don't you give me that! You disappear for months with no visit, no word, not even a postcard... I tried to seduce you back but you just wiggled your hips coquettishly at me from beyond the veil. Do you know how that made me feel? What about our life together?! What about our child!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you give me that! You disappear for months with no visit, no word, not even a postcard... I tried to seduce you back but you just wiggled your hips coquettishly at me from beyond the veil. Do you know how that made me feel? What about our life together?! What about our child!

lendeh i am taking your computer away