• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM Event – The Traitor in Yew – Tonight @ 6pm PST (9pm EST)

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please join Chimaera in Serpent’s Hold to bring Tomas the traitor to justice. Citizens are encouraged to gear up for battle at 6pm PST (9pm EST)!

Continue reading...

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So is this an event for Thursday night? Considering it wasn't posted until 12:52 Thursday morning. Or was this Wednesday's event, posted on Thursday morning, as a way to try to C.Y.A? LOL

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So is this an event for Thursday night? Considering it wasn't posted until 12:52 Thursday morning. Or was this Wednesday's event, posted on Thursday morning, as a way to try to C.Y.A? LOL
Please join Chimaera in Serpent’s Hold to bring Tomas the traitor to justice. Citizens are encouraged to gear up for battle at 6pm PST (9pm EST)!
was Last night event

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
But it just gets posted this morning???? I figured it out. New EM, same BS. Got it. :(
From the times of posting, I can see how one could get confused here, maybe they need to include the date with the times. ((Test example)) EM Event 12/12/3016 6pm PST. Therefore if I was to post an EM event like below I would use The Trailor in Yew-Tonight 11/16/16 6pm PST.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From the times of posting, I can see how one could get confused here, maybe they need to include the date with the times. ((Test example)) EM Event 12/12/3016 6pm PST. Therefore if I was to post an EM event like below I would use The Trailor in Yew-Tonight 11/16/16 6pm PST.
My point is, why post an invite to an event, AFTER SAID EVENT IS ALREADY OVER? It is obvious, that the time was changed at the "spur of the moment", and now this pops up to do "damage control".

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My point is, why post an invite to an event, AFTER SAID EVENT IS ALREADY OVER? It is obvious, that the time was changed at the "spur of the moment", and now this pops up to do "damage control".
I see what you are saying. As I said my last words were received during the Governor meeting on Tuesday that the event was to be 7pm PT the next day (11/16/16) but learned later by town criers Wednesday it was to be 6pm PT. I did not check UO.com. Now our EM loves feedback and has posted his email address so feel free to email him and give him that feedback. He also read Stratics since he knew of my articles but this is a poor place to give that feedback within a thread that he may not return to it after reading the main article. So I say email him, give that feedback. I plan on doing that myself ASAP asking that the date be included with all warnings of events

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No need, I am done with the EM events. I tried to give this new one a chance, but I should have known better. So actually nobody's fault but my own. Besides, there are only a handful of "shard players" there anyway. The vast majority are just there for the "drop".

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
[email protected]

I just now checked my email, should really do it everyday, I missed a message/reply from our EM, he states that he mis spoke about the times during the governor meeting and ask for me to post a time change then thank me later for doing so.

Don't give up on the events. Send that feedback!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[email protected]

I just now checked my email, should really do it everyday, I missed a message/reply from our EM, he states that he mis spoke about the times during the governor meeting and ask for me to post a time change then thank me later for doing so.

Don't give up on the events. Send that feedback!
Too late! That ship has sailed. Between changing the event time, AND the Governor's meeting day, why bother.