• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] – PvP – Capture the Flag

• Thread starter Drachenfels EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drachenfels EM Feed

Dear Drachenfelser,
it is time again… I will try a felucca event!
The event will take place in Hedge Maze and of course on the Felucca facet!
Every corner of the Hedge Maze is a team base, the hedge maze has four corners and therefore there can be a maximum of four teams!
The teams will be formed shortly before the event starts, which has the advantage that all attendees can join a team and therefore there should be no outsiders who disturb the event.
Should it come to massive disturbances, I will cancel the event and everyone goes away empty!
The aim of the game is to bring the Bagball, which will be placed in the center of Hedge Maze, in to the team base. [Drag & Drop]
The team that managed this will win and will receive a small gift from me!
We will meet on Sunday the 21th of April at 20:30 H CET in the counselor’s hall on Felucca!
(There will be a gate from the counselors Hall Trammel, the Brit West Bank in Trammel and in Felucca)
If I arrive there and chaos dominates, I will cancel the event!
I will ask all participants to join a specific chat channel, which will be created by me.
Then I will ask all participants to form teams, each team chooses a specific corner in the counselor’s hall.
Each team will be given a book, in which each team member enters his character name.
Optional you can rename the Book into your team name, as far as you got a name J
Please make sure that everyone is registered!
I will ask for the books after a while and seal them.
At this point no one can join any of the teams anymore!
I will take me the time to see if all the names are entered correctly and that there are no names of players that are not present!
I will check during the whole period of the event, if there are players which are in a team and do not really participate in the event (afk).
Should that be the case, I will exclude that player from his team!
If we have come so far without major incidents, I will give each team a base.
Then I will open them a gate to their base.
Now the teams go through the gates to their base.
They remain there until I give the start signal via the chat-channel!
If I arrive there and chaos dominates, I will cancel the event!
After my start signal there are no rules!
The team which manages to bring the Bagball in to their team base / corner won the game!
I will open gates to the Counselors Hall in Trammel, where we find ourselves.
There we will hold a small celebration.
(Should there be Red player from the winner team, I will meet them separately in Felucca)
Rules:
NO FIGHTS BEFORE MY START SIGNAL!
UNTIL MY START SIGNAL YOU HAVE TO STAY IN YOUR TEAM BASE!
THERE ARE NO OTHER RULES!
I hope for good success …
Kind regards
EM Borbarad

Continue reading...

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did this event go? Had it been Atlantic, I'm sure our GM would have had to cancel, too many tween miscreants live there.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a fun event, many players was in need for a 'pardon' after...but thats the game. The fairness of the winning using a beetle, the beetle should have the price - but, it was no rules. That means the usage of a beetle was legal and creative. The event ran smootly, all fighting eachother in a chaos area...

I honor EM Borbarad for taking the initiative to do such a event - and prove that it is doable!! *Thumbs Up*

Other shards should adapt his theology, that anything is possible if you want to make it possible.

Thank you a lot!