• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Erebus Did This!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Enough teaser :p This has probably gone on before on various shards but it was a first for me... basically an EM event was you had a week to walk around and talk to NPCs, get clues and try and solve a mystery. I thought it was great, for an event, to go around at my own pace, at the times I was available for the "event". I would love to see a lot more of this. Not like I finished it cause I was busy around Christmas but I'd really like to do one of these to the end. Some sort of little gift would be nice too :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is how ALL EM-distributed holiday content should be done.

An oracle quest leading to a one-per-account clicky dispenser. (And no, I don't give a rat's behind if Mesanna doesn't like clickies anymore, she needs to get over herself and do what's best for the game, not her sycophants.)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
EM Erebus is pretty good. I do like him. :)
I interacted far more with EM Avalon due to our shared love for booze, but Erebus is still pretty fun to interact with and a pretty good EM!
I will toast to Erebus tonight!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
+1

Not every EM event should revolve around a 1 hour time frame of following an NPC from town to town, fighting some monsters, all while a bunch of noobs yell "will there be a drop?"

Would be great if there was some 'events' or little story chains that you had a week to complete and consisted of talking to a few different people, delivering an item or two, answering a question and so on. Would be a nice little way to ease into some additional story lines, or just to give them a little more back bone.

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
As always thanks for the feedback Lucky. For anyone else please join us tomorrow (2/23/17) for another fun-filled adventure. It's not an oracle quest but I can provide a hint for what's to come...