• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event EM Bennu's Event Schedule for Mid-July.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(EM Bennu Event) Thursday July 12th, 2012 @ 11pm EST

(EM Bennu Event) Sunday July 15th, 2012 @ 10pm EST

(EM Bennu Event) Wednesday July 18th, 2012 @ 11pm EST

(The Trial of Lady Amandine) Thursday July 19th, 2012 @ 8:30pm EST

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Any hints on how to prepare for what day and which event other than a pot of coffee and a bottle of No-DoZ?

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Jury... we dont need no jury :}

We need a solid defense... back to researching

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jury... we dont no jury :}

We need a solid defense... back to researching
What's the point of having a solid defense if you have no jury to convice of Danica's innocence? :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any hints on how to prepare for what day and which event other than a pot of coffee and a bottle of No-DoZ?
I will have info up for each event before hand, tomorrows event info will be up later tonight.

Im not always able to post events this far in advance, but when my personal situation allows I like to do so.

This is phase one of doing my best to be more active for you guys, I know you miss me. :D

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Faeryl, I'm thinking we just to need convince Dupre

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope the event item for the trial is Danica's Head

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ah.... then a jury will be needed

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Promathia the drop will be a cold compress to apply to the area where you fell down and hit your head

Better yet it should be Dupre's hangover cure

Nah I got it ..... Monopoly's (get out of jail card-free)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"A Replica of the Sword Caliburn, a symbol of peace through out Sosaria in the times of Chaos"

I know Bennu likes long names so here is one for the event item hehe.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"A Replica of the Sword Caliburn, a symbol of peace through out Sosaria in the times of Chaos"

I know Bennu likes long names so here is one for the event item hehe.
How about "The Ugly Red Book that won't fit on a shelf." I think that would be an awesome reward. We could use an unusable door graphic. :D

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, all of them take place while I am stuck at Ft Knox until the 20th :(. I have internet but I think UO is blocked cause I have not been able to log on since ive been here.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, all of them take place while I am stuck at Ft Knox until the 20th :(. I have internet but I think UO is blocked cause I have not been able to log on since ive been here.
I can think of some items of interest in that location...

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What date will we be holding the Danica Funeral event?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought you were against killing Danica when Exodus was slain? Hmm.. has the great Promathia changed his mind? *ponders*

:)

Well, he hasn't stopped trying to kill me, so I highly doubt he ever wanted Danica to survive. He was probably just trying to get us off his back :p

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, he hasn't stopped trying to kill me, so I highly doubt he ever wanted Danica to survive. He was probably just trying to get us off his back :p
Its all a big misunderstanding. Sometimes I swing my sword wildly by accident, and sometimes it happens to come close to ripping out your jugular. Its all an accident, I swear.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its all a big misunderstanding. Sometimes I swing my sword wildly by accident, and sometimes it happens to come close to ripping out your jugular. Its all an accident, I swear.
There are only so many times something like that can happen before it can no longer be considered possible for it to be 'accidental' or 'coincidental' Solus, and I think you've long since passed that number... Just fess up already.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are only so many times something like that can happen before it can no longer be considered possible for it to be 'accidental' or 'coincidental' Solus, and I think you've long since passed that number... Just fess up already.
I am on your side Faeryl, I swear.

Crux for life

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't say I know where Kylie's been hiding the last few days... I'll post this in the Atl forums and on the news page when I get home.

Anyone wanna tell me what went on last night? ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can't say I know where Kylie's been hiding the last few days...
Just one of those busy kinda times ugh. It would have to happen when events are going on.

Those bottom 2 pics Bennu posted makes me think they had some kinda time travel slide going on last night...... hate that I missed it :/

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well big colorful Crimson Dragons spawned and wiped out everyone atleast 3 times... i died like 10-15 times because of lag/crashing. I took a pic of my favorite color Dragon... PUFF! I like green... green is nice. green is nice... to sad you didn't use it twice. :(
If i can find a way to upload a picture... i will post the pic i took... if anyone can help me with this... please PM me.

Either way.... it was a fun Event... thanks Bennu :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just some fun for a Thursday night. We will 'get serious' next week :)

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Adamu met us at th Magencia docks and he talked about the honor gate and the strong magic that will be needed to repair it

When the Honor gate broke we were told it opened portals to many dimensions at Tibs last event

Well last nights event amongst many of the dragons and creatures that spawned, Marty McFly came from one of the dimensions, along with others from the gate

It was fun

Thanx Bennu

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can someone confirm the presence of Lady Danica's name appearing somewhere inside the Mtn's Trinny's forest back entrance to the lost last lands-Del pass?

Is that old or current?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone confirm the presence of Lady Danica's name appearing somewhere inside the Mtn's Trinny's forest back entrance to the lost last lands-Del pass?

Is that old or current?
I ran all through the Delucia Passage and didn't see anything other than the normal crap that was trying to kill me.