• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Beannu, I sent you a PM and later on I saw you online but haven't heard back yet.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't sure if you had gotten around to reading my PM, I wanted to ask you first since I figured if anyone would know it would be you. If you could PM me back then i'd greatly appreciate it.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: EM Beannu, I sent you a PM and later on I saw you online but haven't heard back y

Hello.

As stated in my introduction thread... I am unable to answer PMs through stratics. To get any sort of a reply you will need to email me.

Maybe I should add that to the main contact info thing at the top, Ill get on that.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: EM Beannu, I sent you a PM and later on I saw you online but haven't heard back y

Hello.

As stated in my introduction thread... I am unable to answer PMs through stratics. To get any sort of a reply you will need to email me.

Maybe I should add that to the main contact info thing at the top, Ill get on that.
Ok, I sure will.... Where do I find your email address though? When I click on your name and then View Public Profile, then Contact Info it just asks me if I want to send you a private message. Can you just post your email address or something?

EDIT:

Ok sorry, I found your email on the second page... I emailed you the question that I PMd you earlier.