• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elwood the collector quest

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I tried to pick up this quest from Elwood but he just says he is not the person I am looking for. I checked my quests and I don't seem to have it already, any suggestions?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Petra Fyde Thank you so much yet again! I think I had another quest which was preventing this one from working! :)

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
and another thing it is a chain quest obviously and sometimes the steps in the chain do not show.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I just didn't realise I could only have one quest at a time, silly me! :oops: Now I just have to find all these critters...

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I`m doing the same quest i had the statues years ago but they`re long since gone, is time consuming but worth the rewards as i love these statues
Slam was very kind to give me the books to all the critters and ppl u need to get quest from if you need the books ill happily copy them for you hun x

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Tia after half a dozen runs I made my own runebook for this quest, it saved me a lot of time! (Saves even more if I drag my husband along) But thank you very much for the offer! :)