• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elvis?

Uncle Sam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Elvis still playin siege? Or maybe on my old account "Accident"? Looking to maybe poke around siege a bit.

Reactions: Kat

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the Accident floating around at the moment is a relatively new character.

If you do manage to get the old Accident account back, the Gilfane soulstone repository has thirteen stones that possibly belong to him. They are mostly crafting skills but also Eval and Focus. We also have three belonging to Elvis.

Uncle Sam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty Hoffs for the update. Accident was my crafter and had many stones. Weird elvis didnt bank the stones before he quit. But it is nice to know where they are.

Reactions: Kat

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Sam!

Good to see ya 'round these parts again!

Elvis is no longer playing Siege and is playing Rift at the moment. I can tell you that he did let his house in Luna fall and I do believe the soulstones were in it, so the ones mentioned above by the Gil folks could quite possibly belong to your Accident character. Monolith and I tried very hard to save his things, but we didn't know about the IDOC until about 20 minutes before it fell. Mono was playing from a crappy connection in Afghanistan and was having difficulty and I was desperately trying to contact Elvis via Facebook when the house fell, so we both missed out on the entire thing. If you PM me here or ICQ me at 220571153 I can put you in touch with Elvis for further details on account info and such.