• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elves, Nightsight, and Doom

R

Rix/\

These past couple weeks I've been hunting doom daily on my elven tamer. Last night while in the room killing the first boss I didn't see any problems with nightsight. Then after the boss was slayed the room darkens but it did it as if I was human, and had to cast in lor. It continued the rest of the night like that. Didn't happen until last night and wasn't that way earlier that day. The time was about 9pm central now I logged in on my elven thief and went in the gaunlet and everything was normal.

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm running around diff areas now with both human and elf chars. It seems like it was just that one time on that one char. Not a real big issue, but I know one small bug could be linked to much larger ones.

C

Connor_Graham

I've been running into it on and off for weeks now, but not in Doom. It usually seems to happen around the champ spawn areas in Ilsh for me.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well.... this happens to one of my guildmates.... we tease him all the time about him being a "weak" elf of the species... obviously as he can't even maintain good eyesight....

But he's had this problem on and off for some time. Course we find it quite funny but I'm sure he doesn't.