• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Elven heritage = ore reset?

D

Dragonchilde

I was mining for a while, then decided to do the elven heritage quest for my crafter. so I did... and found every single one of my ore spots has reset! Most to iron. After about a half an hour, I'm starting to get color again (1 DC spot, 1 copper, 1 bronze) but I'm still getting mostly iron.

Anyone else notice this effect? I'm not overly worried (yet. We'll talk in a few days, in the mean time, I need the iron for raising smithy, so I'm so not worried.) just curious, more than anything.

Z

Zodiac19

It has nothing to do with changing to elf. Every time a spot is mined it has a chance to change ore type. So yea what you are seeing is normal.

D

Dragonchilde

Must have been one massive coincidence... because literally, every single spot I'd been mining changed at once. ;) Things seem to be back to normal now. Not that I minded... I needed the iron!