• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ELITE BONE SUIT

Coach Craig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on this 5-piece Bone Armor suit. This suit does not have a gorget or jewelry. The stats are as follows: Cast Focus-7%, Int Bonus 23, Mana Inc 42, Mr 15, lmc 50, lrc 100,(phy 75 -fire 80 -cold 100 -poison 85 -energy 80)
bone-armor-5-piece-suit.png

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25m

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
35mil

And What Shard is this set located on? and do you have a buy out option by chance? or do you have a price in mind ? cause if ya do let me know cause im def interested in the set if you would just say what ya want.

Icq me or respond in this thread or send me a PM if you like.

606871475....<-- ICQ.

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
100m+ for 1 piece? hmm usually id say whatever youre smoking can i get some? but in your case id prefer to stick to just Some good old fashion greens . whatever is in your pipes it surely isn't green.