• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elf to Human quest...

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can I run my gargoyle through that quest, or am I stuck with buying a race change token?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pretty sure you can run a gargoyle through... never done it myself but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think a gargoyle can change race without a token - human to elf quest, elf to human quest

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I remember the Dev's at the time stated that they couldn't think of a sensible in-game quest that would allow for human/elf to gargoyle transformation, so they gave one or two race change tokens to those that bought the expansion.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never tried it, but - you could see if you get the quest to start with. If he dont start talking to you - then its not starting.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gargoyles can take the elf to human quest. I would assume they can also take the human to elf quest as well.

Glenny glenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I think the gargs are cool but I realized my crafter is human so it makes it tough to make a good suit for him cause I cant see the stats. I could spreadsheet it sure, but that's what I do for a living so I would rather stay away from excel during my non working hours lol

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter