• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Elegant parchment for Lady Magdalena Canzione

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

She finished penning the words and wrapped the parchment up tightly with a piece of deep red leather. Along the outside, clear if you looked close enough, bore the seal of Magincia in a pitch black wax. Smudges of basic iron littered the edge as she handed it off to Triton, the Seagull.

"My dearest Chef,

Once more I require your services. I you have the time I would like to request a meeting with you. Please send word of an availability in your schedule and I will do my utmost to fit myself into it.

Yours in Fish and pudding,

Lynne"

L

Lindae

Why do you never write me letters? You write them to everybody else! I want a letter! Write me a letter immediately or I will act in a very childish manner!

Yours sincerely,
Lindae.

L

LynneOfMagincia

Why do you never write me letters? You write them to everybody else! I want a letter! Write me a letter immediately or I will act in a very childish manner!

Yours sincerely,
Lindae.
In other words, you'll be yourself is what you're telling me.

L

Lindae

Yes. I will continue to be my charming, delightful self.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Quickly scrawling a reply on the same parchment she rolled and tied it with the leather strip and sent the seagull winging on its way*

Dearest Lynne,

Anytime will be fine to meet. Would after your meeting this week be good?

Regards,
Magdalena