• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Election time!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Elections start in a few days, you still have time to declare for a city or switch cities. Remember, a vote for Lyssa is a vote for Siege!

Lyssa_HOoO

Visitor
:)

Looks like I have a campaign manager. Or at least a PR person. My apologies for being MIA; I was out of town. I do have some time off for the holiday weekend and will be out killing, I mean, campaigning.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
*coughs nervously, grabs mike from Lyssa*

What my candidate MEANT to say was she will be patrolling the land, fighting false virtue, and protecting the weak independent players from the overpowering influence of the large guilds.

Any deaths that MAY occur, which I should point out would be mere speculation at this time, would surely only be in pursuit of her quest to rid the land of the corruption among the royal court and ruling elite.

*eyes Lyssa pleadingly* stick to the script!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Dr. Alzheimer is Gargoyle and doesnt have voting rights in Britannia. He votes in Ter Mur for the "Gargish Liberation Front". Sir John Hawkins is a thief and Governor of Plunder Island. He is convinced, that this dirthole called Minoc isnt even worth to mention. And Herman Toothrot? Well, he is a drunk scoundrel and would do anything for a booze...!

;)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So it is Herman Toothrot I need to keep in short line :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly! If "shortline" means, a line of shorts such as these ones...

HE´S YOUR MAN! YOU GOT HS VOTE!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That was not what I did mean !!!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Vixen is also a candidate for Governor of Minoc. And has already received her second. Just waiting for the stones to allow votes

See you at the polls

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hard to choose where to put my wotes. Starcon TDO will will run for Britain, I wish both Starcon and Lyssa to win their town.
Sorry Vixen, but I can't support an Virtue Lady running Minoc, I believe some of my sisters and brothers (chars) will support Lyssa and some will support Starcon.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moonglow has no candidate last I checked. Only Minoc and New Magincia has multiple candidates, as far as I know.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moonglow has no candidate last I checked. Only Minoc and New Magincia has multiple candidates, as far as I know.
Moonglow gave up actually having a candidate run for Governor, now the position is just handed down like a used car....my opinion of course.