• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Election Results are In

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks to everyone who participated in the City Elections for Napa Valley's Governors!
Results are in and here are the standings. It is up to the Governors Elect to claim their duties now.

Britain: Governor Elect - Gilanthis
Jhelom: Governor - Seona
Minoc: Pending King's Choice
Moonglow: Governor Elect - Lisa Van Sithi
New Magincia - Governor Elect: Cephas
Skara Brae: Governor Elect - Osyn-Dal
Trinsic: Pending King's Choice
Vesper: Pending King's Choice
Yew: Governor - Kirthag DiOrsae

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Congratulations to all of those who maintained their posts as Governors and to those who are new to their positions. I hope that the confusion with Trinsic and Vesper will be ratified quickly so that we can have our full seats once again.

I look forward to hearing all of the ideas that we all have for upcoming events as well as proposals to enhance and promote each of our cities.

Well done!

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It strikes me as very odd that David Orcslayer [OFK] did not get re-elected Governor of Trinsic. He did qualify, but maybe no citizen of Trinsic remembered to vote?

I know no one qualified on Vesper; I was not monitoring the Minoc stone this cycle.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will say tried to vote on 3 toons that "were" all Adorned at one time (all logged in daily as not to decay) they all went to Respected after a patch a while ago... Ok, so I tried to vote, kept getting message Not a Citizen of that town... Tried other toons that had no loyality & all received same message. Seems to me any character should be allowed to vote in 1 town regardless if they have any Citizenship or not. Whole system seems borked in one way or another it seems from the get go. Just my opinion

PS: Cephas, my 3 characters were at Citizens of Minoc, Vesper & Skara could not vote on them, like I mentioned they were Adorned but got bumped to Respected after a patch. Poss that is the reason they couldn't vote for some odd reason. Who knows

Last edited:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Interesting, thought to send a call to the godlings?
From what I saw, anyone who is a citizen can vote on the respective city-stone if they hadn't already voted for that election on that account.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been able to monitor stones and even vote with characters that have 0 love from a given city. They simply need to have declared citizenship of that city, i.e. have at least the title of Citizen of Such-N-Such available to be displayed.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Others have not declared any citizenship, that's possibly the reason there. I'll try that for next election, but it's odd the others that have citizenship can't. Oh well, that's life o_O, fast question, I have forgotten how to raise your loyalty now since our lil guys in town are gone. Has to be the old (CRS Syndrome) age creeping in, use to remember all that stuff. Ty guy's

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You have to look for the Minister of Trade for each city. Most of the time they are near ports/docks. He's standing there with a crate that you drop resources into.

Last edited:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You can also do tasks for the Captain of the Guard... basically go catch NPC reds and get them back to the Captain... but depending on what city this could be a real interesting task as it is timed. I think his tasks need to be tweaked... was mostly good for the Rioters & such during the last story arc.