• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

El of LA?

F

Fabienne

Hey ya... I no longer play UO, been gone a few years now actually. But I stop in from time to time on the forums to see how old friends are doing. I havent seen El of LA post recently... anyone know how she is doing?

:grouphug:

B

Blade_Thugluv

i was just thinking about her the other day and wondering what happened to her. I havent heard from her either and havent seen her on icq the few times i have been to my house and checked icq.(currently avoiding my house till i move)

I hope she is doing ok. I know theres a ton that have got to miss her

~Blade

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
El is still around and playing I had a short chat with her a couple of days ago. I believe she is avoiding the forums because she is afraid they will try to put her back to work if she shows her face around here lol

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe she is avoiding the forums because she is afraid they will try to put her back to work if she shows her face around here lol

Not even close....but hey, it's your post :rolleyes:

El has stepped down from her responsibilities here because real life has a way of interfering with our fun.

She and her husband are fine, and I'm positive we have not heard the last of her :D

V

Vahne

good to know. I was worried when i hadn't seen her post any news on stratics or forums, since I started playing actively a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll see her in game more often! :)

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so glad to hear that too. El deserves to take a break...she worked so very hard for our forums. I'm glad she's doing ok and still lurking. :)