• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EJ Accounts and Clean Up Britannia

John_TB

Visitor
Hello All,

Can anyone educate me on changes to "Clean Up" rewards related to EJ accounts? All the official documentation indicates EJ accounts should still be able to participate. However, I get a message that I am not allowed to access the object when clicking the clean up officer.

There is a bug report going back to 2018 that documented this (to which the forum won't allow me to link)

However, I seem to remember being able to us the rewards system more recently than 2018

Does anyone have more information on this?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
When I google it, this shows up, BUT when you click the link there's nothing on the page even remotely related to that.

1682686555730.png

Also on the official Endless Journey Page:

1682686685870.png

It does state that EJ Accounts can utilize Cleanup Britannia.

I would page a GM and cross your fingers. Point them to the official Endless Journey Documentation.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I returned to the game when EJ started. I could trash stuff for points but could not claim any rewards even though it isn't listed as a restriction.

John_TB

Visitor
When I google it, this shows up, BUT when you click the link there's nothing on the page even remotely related to that.

Also on the official Endless Journey Page:

It does state that EJ Accounts can utilize Cleanup Britannia.

I would page a GM and cross your fingers. Point them to the official Endless Journey Documentation.
Thank you for the suggestions! I paged a GM and received a canned response. The Upshot is that GMs will not respond to Endless Journey account issues unless they are "critical issues such as harassment and violations, being physically stuck, and in-game store issues." I'm not a paying customer and thus I will take what I can get.

A support email was given, so I'll try that route.

Thanks All!

JTB