• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Einherjer/Einherflownes Castle & Cottage IDOC Last night

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I last spoke to Ein on 30th december when he said he was returning at end of January but I havent heard from him since. Me and Wanda have been trying to message him for 4 months but no reply, I hope he is okay. His luna cottage fell at 1.35am this morning and his castle at 4.14am.

If you attended these IDOCs and looted any Soulstones, sentimental named items and account bound shard transfer shield tokens; can you please give them to me for safe keeping for Ein when he returns.

Catch me in game or ICQ me on 136-016-357

I would like to say a huge thank you to Whispering Green, Wanda and my guildmate Corun for staying up with me to help salvage what we could. And a Huge thanks to Amantala and Geoffrey who set their alarms and woke up to help that early with the castle! Together we have managed to save a good chunk of stuff for Ein. Also a big thanks to Glenora for helping to camp the locations at the earlier potential drop times and thank you to Slam for saving some soulstones and sentimental items for me.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's sad to hear, was hoping he might have popped back in sooner or later. Particularly bad that you've not heard anything else back from him...

Elias

Visitor
I pointed Corun here since he doesn't do anything social.

He provided an entertaining moment from the night: Obviously both myself ad Corun have no knowledge of rares and what's worth stuff - after all the looting and giving Esca items for storage Corun places a table on the ground saying "Is this special?". Esca replies "No, it's a table."

That cheered me up.
Regards
Elisa Swiftwing

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha yeah that was funny, never know though could of been a rare [exceptional] table :p

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We love what you did for your friend! And wonderful there were so many helpful people joining in to save what you could (typical for the Europa community!)! We hope he is all right and will get back in touch with you!

Francis Drake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
First i just need to say, I simply love you Esca. You big old bear you!

And thanks to all whom helped him salvage some of my old junk!
Thanks to you i got a fair chuck of items back.
even though it's just pixles, some of it holds sentimental value so thank you all. I'll find a way to thank you all on a personal level later.

As for the Shard shields these are still missing. They hold no value to anyone except my account, so if anyone looted these, Hollar! =P I know its a longshot but i'll give it a go

Again, Thank you all so much Escababy, Wanda, Amantala, Geoffrey, Whispering, Slam, Glenora and Corun! And anyone else i might have missed.

Last edited: