• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ecru Citrine Ring

C

Chameleon

Just a few question on this ring.

1) if i increase my exceptional success, will it means i will have higher chance of getting 75% enhance potion?

2) does type of ingots used to make the ring matters? better ingots = better properties & intensity?

3) is the properties generated completely random?

My first crafted ecru citrine ring is
Str Bonus 6
LMC 5%
LRC 11%
Fire Resist 5%

This ring does't look any special to me. Do you get lots of rings which you can get off as loot before you actually get a good one? The gem is hard to get so am i wasting my gem to make it?

C

Chango Pelon

Well first, I think they dropped the EP from 75. Next, from my experience, it is completely random regardless of what resources you use.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep making em till you get the perfect one and youve become a millionair =)

G

The top property on the Ecru Citrine ring is now only 50% EP. Whether or not you actually get the EP is random.