• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ec zoom

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how do i zoom in and out in the new ec. it used to be the mousewheel as default in the old one.

i can zoom in the map, but cant figure out how to zoom in the actual game screen.

thx in advance.

Packrat22

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To zoom practically any window in EC click actions( either from pressing escape key or from the main hotbar)>other>toggle scale mode ( almost to the bottom of list). You can drag the icon onto a hotbar and just click icon to toggle scale mode.:scholar:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
alt key and + or - or set the mouse wheel to zoom under input tab

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thankyou, had a hard time finding the "main menue" once i did was able to easily adjust settings.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha your probably right, i guess im used to MAIN MENU being a big button on the main screen or paperdoll. seemed hard to get to at least for this noob!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
haha your probably right, i guess im used to MAIN MENU being a big button on the main screen or paperdoll. seemed hard to get to at least for this noob!
Found the user settings menu under the actions and pulled out the box and put it in a hotbar. Now I have easier access to it.