• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC Poisoning Bug?

C

Conrad

I just dusted off my poisoner and actually tried to apply poison in the Enhanced client for the first time. Something is not right...

I dragged the skill to a hotbar, click it one time and get the cursor as well as the message "Select the poison you wish to use." I then single left-click the stack of Deadly Poison potions I have in my pack and the cursor automatically re-targets the potion a second time--instantly. I actually see the cursor flash once after targeting the potion and then get the message "To what do you wish to apply the poison?" I have no chance to pick a target for the poison, such as a blade or food.

I have tried changing the targeting, including setting a stored target for both the poison and the blade in a macro--no dice.

WTF is up? Is this just me, Obviously Oblivious, doing something wrong or is this some sort of bug?

Thanks in advance.......:bowdown: