• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC login

• Thread starter smaratelj
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

smaratelj

Umm guys, I can't log into the game with Enhanced Client. I click login and nothing happens, tried with fake accounts, nothing. It seems that either I'm not sending anything to the servers or I'm not getting anything. I tried enabling it in firewall, compatibility, admin stuff, checked to see if I have that nvidia thing everyone talks about but no. :/

Anyone got something on this? I checked through installed programs and deleted anything that could interfere, but nothing happened.

Should I get classic client in the meantime?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm guys, I can't log into the game with Enhanced Client. I click login and nothing happens, tried with fake accounts, nothing. It seems that either I'm not sending anything to the servers or I'm not getting anything. I tried enabling it in firewall, compatibility, admin stuff, checked to see if I have that nvidia thing everyone talks about but no. :/

Anyone got something on this? I checked through installed programs and deleted anything that could interfere, but nothing happened.

Should I get classic client in the meantime?
Sad to see this here for 12 days with not a single response... I have the same issue.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
try logging in with just the default and see if you can?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try logging in with just the default and see if you can?
I have nothing other than the newly downloaded "default"... Don't have Pinco or any other interface.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
have you had it running before? on the same computer ? and what have you changed sense it stopped or is not working?
that is re installed the operating system? firewalls? ip blockers? gave all permissions? admin etc?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you had it running before? on the same computer ? and what have you changed sense it stopped or is not working?
that is re installed the operating system? firewalls? ip blockers? gave all permissions? admin etc?
I have never been successful at running it before. I did try - perhaps 8 months ago, with the same result. I thought I'd give it a try again - as the EC must have had an update in that time - but it continues to refuse to become one with my computer.

8 months ago I went thru a chain of emails with EA support - and believe it or not, we decided to just forget it. Really, I'm serious... And like a glutton for punishment, I decided to cross my fingers and give it another shot. So, here I am...

I'd really like to run it - based on the threads and screenshots I've seen of it - so thought I'd give it a try one more time.

:pint:

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might very well be unrelated but sometimes I restore down (the middle button between close and minimize at the top right of the game window) and maximize back the game window to fix the frozen screen.