• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC crashes with classic containers

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
iam really the only one ?

my EC is crashing nearly every time i want to fill my vendors.

@Kyronix @Bleak can you please fix that or simply delete this crappy client once and for all?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My EC is just randomly sending me back to the desktop, seems to be no pattern just suddenly closes the whole game, sometimes 3 times in an hour, sometimes it runs for a couple of hours and then does it. I don't have any vendors, but it did do it a couple of times when I visited someone else's!

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My EC has been crashing randomly opening containers as well and I'm NOT using classic containers. Even opening trap boxes has been causing me to crash. It's not every time, but sometimes it'll do it ~5 times in a row.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam really the only one ?

my EC is crashing nearly every time i want to fill my vendors.

@Kyronix @Bleak can you please fix that or simply delete this crappy client once and for all?
Mine did that for a while, I think most people's did. But then it was fixed, works fine now. Are you fully patched?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
After the last patch, I stopped crashing when switching to classic containers using the pre-set action button that I dragged to my hot bar.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Merlin iam doing excatly the same

yes my client is patched. iam so angry i cant even say it.

i completely understand that there are limited ressources so no offense dear devs, nevertheless i would like to see 1 working client however it may look.

maybe a CC with EC featuers, or candyland whatever

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

Thanks folks. Works like a Charm now!
Iam not sure if my client patched after the fix or not. But now all is fine!

One question: how can I submit suggestions for improvements?!