• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] EC buildings and background

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

I have enhanced client installed, and I am pretty sure when I installed it I opted for legacy or 2D buildings to be displayed.......Can I change it so I can use enhanced looking buildings? I have pincos too, (Which I can't play UO without anymore, thnx Pinc)

Also, is there any way when designing houses, to see all the floors from the front of your house as in 2D?

Thnx

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There is no way to view legacy graphics in the EC at this time!

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no way to view legacy graphics in the EC at this time!
Erm...I think he wants to display the KR versions of buildings, i.e. the graphics that were high resolution.

Sorry to break it to you, but the EC currently uses legacy art for buildings and objects. Only mobile graphics remain from KR, and even then several of those were redone.

Those of us using the EC are presently awaiting new high resolution graphics to be released, hopefully next month.

Last edited: