• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easy gold this Saturday

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Is it only me, who are a little tired of this gambling threads? I would rather see threads with focus on . It's ok when Coco make her events on Siege but this are on an other shard and do not belong on Siege forum IMO

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it kinda does apply to Siege. One shard holding event for fun and invites all shards to come play along. I believe that winners can get paid at their own shard, please correct me if I am wrong on this. So if people are having fun getting together and get payout at your home shard, why not? It allows Siegers to mix and mingle, who knows how many people might try Siege out if they meet friends from other shards at a fun event.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just my two cents here, but I do also think this applies to Siege. And not just 'sort of'. Players from every shard come to these events, so they are a great time (imo) to advertise that Siege exists, and does have active players. To my my mind, it is like potentially recruiting from ALL shards, all at once in one place. Saying on Trammel that they claim their reward on Siege is free advertising for my favorite shard! The more Siege players that attend these events, claiming their prizes on Siege, is good for Siege.

A lot of people have this notion that Siege is nothing but trash talking murderers and thieves where you cannot take 2 steps without being slaughtered. Sometimes they are right :p But most of the time, we're the best shard EVER, and I wanna flaunt it every chance I get.

Bring on the commercials, Drakelord!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Let's not forget that everytime a Siege player was ID at the game that UORadio.com gave a free plug about how you could have that 2nd house on Siege and not lose that Castle you have on your prodo shard. And how all of the UORadio people have a town here on Siege. This Saturday they (Deal no Deal) will be on two Shards, Europa will be first. I will know more by Friday for the 2nd shard. So if you can play this Saturday you will have two chances to win gold here on Siege.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
7 minutes be sure to listen to UORadio.com on Europa!!!! Out the west gate of Umbra