• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

easter quest

F

fordn2

can anyone help me with this quest. i have no idea where to start

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can tell you how to get started, but beyond that, I'm stuck as well.

First, find the Old Sage. He's located pretty much south of the Justice Shrine on a little peninsula.
Coordinates are 79 degrees 27N, 1 degree 37W.
Stand next to him and say: hello
After he speaks, say: journey
Then he'll ask you to recite some sentences. To begin, say: recite
Say exactly as he says.
After you do this, he'll give you a clue to find the next person. I beleive that there are five people altogether that you need to find.
My problem is that I can't find anyone!

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after the sage, you run north/ north west to find another npc. she will give some info (repeat last word of every sentence) she needs a seed. drop one on her, she should give info to goto shame dungeon and give fertile dirt to the Npc there (hes in lvl 1 shame north end) give him fertile dirt, he'll give info leading you to the water elemental pool inside Destard lvl 1 (east corner)
give her water and you will get info from her. i believe she leads you then to a npc west of compassion shrine in a cave (due west of compassion) the npc in cave will need something, cant remember, she will tell you what she needs and then she will tell you where to find the Dragon (egg dispenser spot)
[\spoiler]

F

fordn2

Thank you both. I actually found the egg yesterday with help from a book at vendors in luna. But for the life of me I cant figure out the oak sapling or what to do to get the Bonsai tree. Can anyone help there. ty

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After two days, we still cannot figure out the Bonzai thing, guessing its a trigger word but have tried everything we can think of... Has anyone gotten it??

F

fordn2

i finally figured it out and how stupid am i. what is a seedling of an oak tree called. an ACORN. trigger word

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok

im totally lost on the tree thing

im at the hidden valley, i see a dude out ontop of the mountain.... how do i get to him?

anyone?

J

Jest

I'm still stuck after the Old Sage. Does any one have the exact coordinates for the "North Wind" lady? I explored n/nw pretty thoroughly to no avail.

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To Poo:
What was your last clue and who was it from? I don't seem to remember anyone on top of a mountain.

To Jest:
Travel North of the Sage. The north wind lady's name is Venti and she's behind a tree. Bring a seed with you. Any will work - I just killed a Bogling for one. Coords are - 120 degrees 4 N, 10 degrees 41 W.

Any more questions, please ask. I've found both the Dragon Egg and the Bonsai.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got the egg.

i went to the cave west of compassion, talked to the NPC there, then went to the ant hole and found the dragon and got my egg.

thats where i am.

i went back to the cave west of compassion and the NPC there said look for a glade west of trinsic..... so ive been looking...... and looking......

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Follow the road until you come to a little guard house off to the left. Look carefully around the clearing behind the guardhouse.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im still not seeing it.

im here in the glade..... no reaper statue

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might be right Hunter! *laughs*

Poo use CNTL + Shift as you search..that might help. Or if you want Plant Elemental can give you the coordinates?

Packrat22

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have been searching all over for a dragon in the ants nest.
Obiviously I have missed the bugger or I am not looking for the right thing?
Where is that darn dragon egg?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You might be right Hunter! *laughs*

Poo use CNTL + Shift as you search..that might help. Or if you want Plant Elemental can give you the coordinates?
you know whats funny.

i ran all over holding down the tag puller keys.

nothing.

i havnt gone back today, but i must looked for a hour last night and didnt see it anywhere.

im guessing im probally in the wrong area.
so im gonna try to get out tomorow and look again.

id do it tonight but i just got home from work and im too bagged to go look..... or am i.......

must..... get..... pixil crack!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
found it

its not IN the damn glade!

*grumble grumble*