• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easter Flower Trades

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will provide gates to WBB to facilitate.

I am looking for flowers on Origin, Siege or Atlantic.

I can provide 20+ on most other servers. If you provide gates to WBB to claim flowers will make it easier.

ICQ 199899122

I will be free some tonight, some tomorrow ( have an easter egg photo shoot) then during the evenings next week.

Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get you the number of characters I have on your shard. TIA

Kittie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 6 on Origin and I think 1 or 2 on Siege I have to look. I am needing Catskills. 151715697 I am leaving for work in a few hours but I will return around 11pm EST

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sounds good. I can be online around that time. I can't provide gates on Siege, but on ORigin I can - if our bunny is out.

Zorlac

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 7 on Origin currently. Looking to receive Great Lakes in exchange. I've pinged you on ICQ as well :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I haven't seen your ICQ Zorlac. Try again. I can do 7 on Great Lakes.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If anyone else is interested in trading ping me ASAP. I'm not picking up flowers unless people want to trade.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have 7 unclaimed on Baja for 7 on Origin or Atlantic.