• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Earthsea Museum Opening Event

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just like to say thank you for coming. We had over 20 players attend and were honoured by a visit from EM Kimmie and The Mad King. Pumpkins were counted and prizes awarded. Pirate Robes were awarded to Lien and Xoratep (?) the Masked Lady for their costumes. The Masked Lady left before I could give her the robe so please see Arista or Bluebell in character/costume so I know its you.

Hope you all had a good time.

Bluebell & Arista Pearl P1020530.JPG

I am sorry about the photo used my camera to take photo of screen.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It was great to see your museum, you must have worked really hard making it, the whole place looked fantastic and I particularly liked the roof. Thanks for doing the event, we all had a fun time! :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a great event! Lovely museum and collection on display, love the model town on the roof :) Thank you for hosting! Im sorry i went afk at the very end, I had been drinking, threw up everywhere and passed out on my bed lol. Now ive just woken up at 5am regretting every bad decision i've ever made lol. Little bear loves his apples but couldn't handle 11 bottles of cider. Still managed to grab a few screenies in my state though:

Earthsea.jpg

On another note, anyone read the Earthsea Saga books when they were younger?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I read some of the Earthsea books, long long ago after my sister raved about them...Nice screenshots Esca, as always! :) I did tell Bluebell she would probably have to carry you home! Sorry you were unwell, but it was self-inflicted hehe :p

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Love the pictures. Much better than mine. I never appear to get print screen to work. I wasn't too sure of the spelling Petra. Hence the ?

Thank you all for you lovely comments.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After you hit print screen you must paste into a graphics program, miscrosoft paint for easiest, and you must do it before you copy anything else to clipboard.
Re my weird char name, she was 'born' as a role play lich, so needed an unusual name, but it's not so weird if you read it backwards.