• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Earrings of Fire Protection & Bracelet - ALL BOUGHT

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EVERYTHING BOUGHT FOR NOW.
As title says buying Earrings of Fire Protection.
Buying bracelet with minimum Stats:
Spell Damage Increase 18
FC 1
FCR 3
Poison Resist 5
Lower Mana Cost 3

Bracelet must have these stats, would maybe consider one without the LMC.

Also buying Reflective Shadow Pigment or Dark Void Pigment

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well right now im using an imbued bracelet which was SDI 18 Poison Resist 15 clean.
Managed to imbue it to:
SDI 18
FC 1
FCR 2
Poison 15

It couldnt fit 1/3 onto it. So using this one to make do for now until i find one I need. What stats i need will have to be looted by looks of it as too much weight for imbueing. Will make do with the 1 less FCR and 3 less LMC until i find perfect bracelet. But thanks anyway butters :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why dont you raise FCR to 3, and lower the posion resist to 3 and ad LMC5?

Woudl ratehr have LMC and casting then 2 Posion res

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha thanks for the info :) I've never had a crafter so no idea how it all works :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha i dont have a crafter either but i demand time and knowledge from my dear friends :S

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems these earrings of protection are hard to get, my friend has a poison pair so think ill buy those and get fire resist on bracelet instead. Gonna have a fiddle soon and see what comes of it :)

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems these earrings of protection are hard to get, my friend has a poison pair so think ill buy those and get fire resist on bracelet instead. Gonna have a fiddle soon and see what comes of it :)
before you stick fire resist on your existing bracelet - be warned that you can lower the amount of a property, but not remove it completely, and it will still count towards your maximum of 5 different properties.
(skill bonuses are an exception, where skills in the same group will replace each other, but you still need to be careful... slayer weapons are another exception as you can only imbue 1 slayer property on it)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for that buddy! Might just have to go with 70 poison then and 68 fire, exactly same as Escas suit lol

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man im glad everyone else in this thread has their head screwed on, cause i don't seem to lol. Yeah will try that too Jonathen :)