• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Early bird and all

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Got bored and decided to park in Crazyriver in front of CFO doors. If anyone needs a ride in my list just pop on over. If your not a SF yet and would like to beccome one just let me know.

OOPS sorry I forgot I ran a cfo and logged off. Be there in a short run.

T

toontownhappy

Well, I am here too...lol Ugly, I forgot I read this and tried to TP to you, heehee :D

L

Little Sadie

Well, I am here too...lol Ugly, I forgot I read this and tried to TP to you, heehee :D
I was wondering who Thunderhead was. LOL! I tried to get my bux before the first one. When I didn't get them all I switched to another toon but everyone had already left by the time I got there. I did get one CFO in. Oh well, better luck next week! We got a 20 tu unite. Was hoping for a good TU but will take any TU at this point!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got the better reward of the two. The first was a gag up throw. We're going one more time!

L

Little Sadie

Rats. I really hate bad unites! LOL! I have all ones on Atta except a 80 unite and now the 20 unite. Everything else is useless gag ups. Hopefully next week is better.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry you didnt make it sadie. But give me a shout anytime all weekend if you see me online. I am only going to be 1 of 4 places ALL weekend. Either I will be running a VP, CFO, Factory, or Mint. I have set a goal that I think is attainable if I work really hard. I want to have my Holly by sunday nights runs, and hopefully will also have my Robber suit by then as well. That is my goal. Minimum of the holly.

S

Stubby

Rats. I really hate bad unites! LOL! I have all ones on Atta except a 80 unite and now the 20 unite. Everything else is useless gag ups. Hopefully next week is better.
Whoa there! I like the gag ups, if you hold on to those gag ups, they really do come in handy when you least expect it. THey dont take up room anywhere like the cards do. Joe and I were running factories the other day and were working drop at the same time. I had 2 gag up drops. That was really great for us. I think we only used one of mine and maybe one of his. One time we were with a small toon and were hitting all the rooms and she got really low on gags, so I threw my gag up squirt. It gave her enough gags to finish and earn some gag exp.

:blushing:Sorry, didn't mean to stand on my soap box, just trying to keep things in persective.:D

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I also agree with sandy, last night I was working on my drop and other gags when Cyndi(steveo's wife) ran out of squirt and I used a gag up squirt to refil her so she wouldnt have to waste time running in paint shop or the lava room. I have also used one when I solo'd the factory one of the times today. I was getting low on throw and it came in handy. I don't have a problem with them. Not saying that the unites aren't THE BEST unites. But there is a place in my heart for all of the unite's.

Nothing personal.

Sandy, thanks for the drop help. If it wasn't for you, Kendra and a few other great people I would not have MAXED drop today. Thanks. I owe you one or 2.

S

Stubby

I also agree with sandy, last night I was working on my drop and other gags when Cyndi(steveo's wife) ran out of squirt and I used a gag up squirt to refil her so she wouldnt have to waste time running in paint shop or the lava room. I have also used one when I solo'd the factory one of the times today. I was getting low on throw and it came in handy. I don't have a problem with them. Not saying that the unites aren't THE BEST unites. But there is a place in my heart for all of the unite's.

Nothing personal.

Sandy, thanks for the drop help. If it wasn't for you, Kendra and a few other great people I would not have MAXED drop today. Thanks. I owe you one or 2.

:danceb::danceb::danceb:
TOONTASTIC
:party::party::party:
Joe, you ROCK!!!!! WOOHOO!! AWESOME!!!
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I only need about 750, and u don't owe me anything. I was working on stuff I needed too!! But YOU ARE AWESOME!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

We have to get together and work on that drop and your suits. After all the help I got getting my suits and gags built up I want to help others too.

S

Stubby

We have to get together and work on that drop and your suits. After all the help I got getting my suits and gags built up I want to help others too.
Ok, I am not one to turn down help, well, most of the time. :beer: Sounds good.

L

Little Sadie

Whoa there! I like the gag ups, if you hold on to those gag ups, they really do come in handy when you least expect it. THey dont take up room anywhere like the cards do. Joe and I were running factories the other day and were working drop at the same time. I had 2 gag up drops. That was really great for us. I think we only used one of mine and maybe one of his. One time we were with a small toon and were hitting all the rooms and she got really low on gags, so I threw my gag up squirt. It gave her enough gags to finish and earn some gag exp.

:blushing:Sorry, didn't mean to stand on my soap box, just trying to keep things in persective.:D
I don't care for having 10 gag up drops when I have trap or vice verse. I would rather have tu unites. I do love gag up alls and gag up sounds but that is it. I use all my other gag ups on friends when we are working buildings. While it comes in handy, I still prefer tu unites. Especially for using to keep my friends alive while in the CEO. LOL!

S

Stubby

I don't care for having 10 gag up drops when I have trap or vice verse. I would rather have tu unites. I do love gag up alls and gag up sounds but that is it. I use all my other gag ups on friends when we are working buildings. While it comes in handy, I still prefer tu unites. Especially for using to keep my friends alive while in the CEO. LOL!
I also like the tu ones the best, too.