• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

earing slot of gargoyles

M

Myna

i noticed the gargoyle earings are not medable ( wow, another glory idea of the dev, making earings blocking meditation) :thumbsup:

are there any other stuff for that slot whi is medable too?

or are gargoyle mages forced to play with one slot less? :mad:

M

Myna

yea i know but this is not the solution for me and its still an disadvantage

first ... its imbued, so it doesnt last forever

and second even if i imbue it i must waste one property to mage armor, and this is a heavy weight property too

D

DARTH_VADER

I finally got around to imbuing mine and after imbuing mage armor, a few resists and lower mana cost 7, i realized wow... these will never replace mace and shield glasses.

M

maroite

Rings and earrings blocking med for Gargs is being looked into according to uoherald. I am hoping its looked into quickly, as earrings blocking med is extremely annoying, and the weight for mage armor is just rediculous on earrings.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI earings and necklaces are now spawning with mage armor porperty.I have about 5 earings and 3 neckalces so far in the last 2 days.averages about 1 in 15 earings I loot are mage armor and about 1 in 25-30 neckalces I will find mage armor on those as well.

I been doing nash's quest and killing the undead guardians in the tomb.

M

maroite

FYI earings and necklaces are now spawning with mage armor porperty.I have about 5 earings and 3 neckalces so far in the last 2 days.averages about 1 in 15 earings I loot are mage armor and about 1 in 25-30 neckalces I will find mage armor on those as well.

I been doing nash's quest and killing the undead guardians in the tomb.
They've always spawned, since day one of SA. I got about 4 necks and 2 earrings with mage armor.

The thing is, the devs commented on this and earrings and necks shouldn't NEED the mage armor property.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats what I thought when I read the devs statement.I could have swore that I got my first mage armor necklace on the 2nd day.