• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA your mission this week is.....

Exgirlfriend

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ban the top 5 cheaters on each shard, you know the ones that get 100's of pages per day/week. Then do it again next week. They dont have to be the ones that dupe billions and billions. Start with the guys that run speeder or the other NOT allowed programs during pvp. If you do what i say every week the problem will go away after a month or two. I love the game but you need to police it better.

Whatever happened to "the war verse cheaters"?

Thanks EA
Have a nice day

M

modern

100% agreed.
Too many people are running scripts and cheats. In the past they didn't effect the game mechanics. Now however there are scripts and cheats which do!
Last night for example there was a player who was able to enter a "private house" [not his - mine].
Another character was on a "red" and was able to attack and kill in guard zone without guards being summoned.
It is now becomming a joke and it seems that EA / ultima are powerless to do anything besides take our money each month!!!!
Bring back an even playing field or i will be taking my 3 accounts elsewhere.
A NON EA GAME!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did KR have anti script/cheat features implemented? if so i hope SA expands on them.
if not, back to RP.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Translation: All you have to do is get your entire guild to page every day on someone you don't like, and they will get banned.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
relax, they'll never ban cheaters...i'd like too, but this'll never happen!
You just know the answer.
Sad but true!

R

RichDC

I would like to see it too especially when you see videos and screenshots of the cheats in progress...yet an ingame response is along the lines of "no one cheats there are no hacks what are you talking about!"

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to point out that of the last few major anti-cheat initiatives they did (basically Punkbuster and several rounds of mass bans), all but one (the very first "Luna hose burning" round of bans) has been met with complaints spammed on the boards.

Also, while speed-hacking exists for sure, so do clearly false accusations of it. I've been accused of speed-hacking, and I'm not even all-that-fast.

-Galen's player

L

laurlo

Ban the top 5 cheaters on each shard, you know the ones that get 100's of pages per day/week. Then do it again next week.

What if people started paging just to grief/remove non cheaters? flawed.. though I do agree cheaters need to go.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ironic part about all the speedhacking is that EA has basicly catered to the them with all the faction changes etc. Look at factions on your shard, I guarantee there is a large percentage of those players running that crap. I never understood it, why make any fixes, changes to pvp if your not going to either ban or fix the rampmant speedhacking. Its like trying to get ahead by going backwards.

L

Lord Kynd

Ban the top 5 cheaters on each shard, you know the ones that get 100's of pages per day/week. Then do it again next week. They dont have to be the ones that dupe billions and billions. Start with the guys that run speeder or the other NOT allowed programs during pvp. If you do what i say every week the problem will go away after a month or two. I love the game but you need to police it better.

Whatever happened to "the war verse cheaters"?

Thanks EA
Have a nice day
and make sure you also ban the top 5 people who abuse the paging system to worry what someoen else is doing with there $ and time.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually if I run a program on my computer to increase the priority my cpu puts on a application how is that "hacking"? Maybe you should upgrade your computer. Cause as long as I dont run over server cap I'm not "speedhacking".