• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Redwood shores cali.... (warning lots of pics)

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

i got tons more to. But as you can see the EA Redwood City building is nice. I mean heck they have a Gym and Basketball courts!!!! Dont you wish you worked for this company?

~Blade

C

canary

i got tons more to. But as you can see the EA Redwood City building is nice. I mean heck they have a Gym and Basketball courts!!!! Dont you wish you worked for this company?

~Blade
Perhaps you've never heard of their overtime issues.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love this thread. What great pics. Thank you!

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uh, but you do realize the UO team moved out of here and into the Mythic studio's across the country right?

And I like the sushi place across the street - Tokyo Star. Not very fancy but the sushi is good and reasonable priced. Don't miss the firecracker roll.

A

Amathist of PoC

Great pictures thanks for sharing living in Australia I don't think I would have ever gotten to see EA other wise.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*squints eyes and tries to spot an Ultima Online poster among the many posters*

*fails*

:sad4:

A

Aboo

I got to visit the Origin building once when it was still in Austin. On the outside of their building was their Logo "We build Worlds". It wasn't near like what EA has, but it was great. I only wish I had taken a picture of it back then.

I

Infiniti

Great Pics..thanks for sharing them. Makes me want to go there right now and see it for myself, hehe. :danceb:

M

MYUO

UO team moved to Fairfax, VA about 10 months ago. Here is what I found on Yahoo map:

Ea Mythic
(703) 934-0232
3919 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030

and

Mythic Entertainment
(703) 934-0169 www.mythicentertainment.com
4035 Ridge Top Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030

The two locations are less than 2 miles away. Actually I went pass that area just a few days ago due to a bit screw up in my GPS. Too bad it was Saturday, otherwise I will sneak in and take a look. At least I can beg for a t-shirt or something.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice photos Blade Thugluv!

Only one question... what tee shirt did you wear on the tour?! Bahahahaha! Just kidding. ;)