• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land (Possibly) Open Tomorrow (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zinzi

<blockquote><hr>

Me either.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's OPEN! Create new sim and the choice is there: EA-Land...!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Me either.

[/ QUOTE ]
Click TC3 first just to get the update, then you'll get the option next time around.

I

imported_debslee

*Cracks open a bottle of champaigne for you all* Cheers!

Keep the news feeds coming!

*still looking at clock on office wall, counting the hours till home time!*

G

For me it says it's only accepting paying customers... I am a paying customer. &gt;:-(

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

For me it says it's only accepting paying customers... I am a paying customer. &gt;:-(

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I personally would like a simplified way to log into EA-Land. I do not care for sifting through pages, nor do I care about links sending me to more nonsense parts of the boards making me interpret the material.

I have been reading so far that I need to log into TC3, then log out and then log back while clicking EA land this time. Problem is, EA land is not lit up for my ability to click on before I go into TC3.

Answers anyone?

I

imported_debslee

Im still here refreshing every five mins to get up to date info on whats going on.......... *uses sim comfort action* "There there, Im here" LOL

G

omg what a polava!

For me I had to patch to prod cities then back to tc3 then i got he option for EALand (beta) then i had to dl an update.

I then logged out to lof my seconf account in to create and had to do all of that again.

all because you cant chose you ealand sim from the sim selection screen

Am i doing something wrong?
I CBA to do this every time i want to log into EALand

C

calvinscreeksim

I got in, but question...we are only allowed to run 1 account? we cannot do the 2 separate accounts like before?

G

I got to the create-a-sim screen, but it says I'm not a paying account... funny, because just today EA took $9.99 out of my bank.

G

I just managed to patch back and forth to log back into ealand - have asked for some help here as people are still having probs

G

<blockquote><hr>

I doubt anyone will grab the name I choose. And I pity any fool that chooses to be Gracie Nito.

[/ QUOTE ]

*giggles hysterically*

G

im little confused here
when i selected the ea-land(beta) it shows empty slots does this mean we have to start all over
what will happen to our sims we already have and alll the items and our houses? will those move to ea-land?

G

<blockquote><hr>

im little confused here
when i selected the ea-land(beta) it shows empty slots does this mean we have to start all over
what will happen to our sims we already have and alll the items and our houses? will those move to ea-land?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eventually the sims you already have in regular production cities will merge into EA-Land. Everything will move except your simoleans - your sim, skills, house and inventory will all go with you in the merge.

In the meantime if you want to join in the fun in EA-Land you can make a new sim there.

Polly

R

rookie

When I try to make a new sim it says: City EA Land is currently addmitting paying customers only purchase a subscription from http://ea-land.ea.com. If you feel you are being denied access in error please try once again in 24 hours. Anyone else getting this error? I am a paying subscriber.

F

festrmentmagnet

I am having trouble with running two accounts in ea-land also.

G

Rookie, I'm getting the same problem. I'm kind of bummed I missed the launch. :-( I waited forever.

G

ok cool ty
so making a new sim there wont hurt our other 3 sims? how many sims are we allowed to have?

R

rookie

I'd like to know how some people are getting in and others are getting a message saying they arent a paying subscriber when we are payed. A little help here would be nice.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am having trouble with running two accounts in ea-land also.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just started another thread about this - i managet to get my 2 accounts online.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When I try to make a new sim it says: City EA Land is currently addmitting paying customers only purchase a subscription from http://ea-land.ea.com. If you feel you are being denied access in error please try once again in 24 hours. Anyone else getting this error? I am a paying subscriber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my fiance are having the same issue. Our accounts haveboth have credit cards attached to them. I wanna play in EA Land.

E

EricaSKID

I finally got the update to enter EALand. However the game is verifying. I will come back when I finally get in game to give my thoughts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my fiance are having the same issue. Our accounts haveboth have credit cards attached to them. I wanna play in EA Land.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe I'm having fun starting over.

G

7 hours since last post and nobody posts an update.....c'mon y'all, tell us who can't play today for whatever reason what you think and what we're missing!

G

Since the city is open....and anyone still having trouble getting in should be posting their problems in the Tech Forum, I am going to lock this and ask that any discussion of how the new city is doing or what it is like, be started in another thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.