• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land is Going Offline (Oh happy day!!)

K

krazzyspazz

i hate it when something always interferes with the Master plan....ok..who allowed the 'monkey wrentch' to get tossed into the torture chambers??

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LMAO how nice would that be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, if you're able to stay awake long enough to benefit from it. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when a love of coffee comes in reaaaaaally handy

*chugs it*

I have blueberry and praline and cream flavored creamers for those people who need the caffeine boost but cannot stand the taste of regular coffee

[/ QUOTE ]That's okay... I'll just fill up an IV bag with a few cans of Monster...

I

imported_rpsky3

lol i was hoping like the rest, that by now we can play! oh well. i am just bored and so tired of laying in bed!

oh and on a different note, i got out of the house for about an hour today (and paid for that but was worth it) but i went to kmart and bought 2 bath robes that were on sale from 30.00 to 3.80! and pjs that were on sale from also 30.00 to 6.00! got one for 4.00~ i like sales!!! one like silk and the other flannel and they are both 2 pieces! i like them!!
but i had to come home and back to resting.

K

krazzyspazz

i dont care much for Monster...Amp is good.....and dont forget..REDBULLS GIVE U WINGS....add some Jager and they can give u a migraine as well...lol

G

A funny joke to wake everybody up and release some endorphins for energy:

<blockquote><hr>

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really mad. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in
the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE
THERE."

The next morning, Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife
woke up, she looked out the window, and sure enough, there was a
medium-sized gift-wrapped box in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe, ran out to the driveway and brought the box back into the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral services for Ed have been scheduled for Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm a woman but no, hubby's name is not Ed and no, I'm not a former widow

I

imported_rpsky3

LOL i never heard of that one before! that was just horrible! lol...

G

(Oh happy day!!)

Can some one tell me whats so happy about it I still aint playing TSO

K

krazzyspazz

i guess they wanted us to 'mingle' with our RL families or something...idk..

S

SITA sim

I didnt think sim-withdrwls would be this bad. Anyone have acheep replacement till they get sims back up and running? I am afraid I may not make it!!
<font color="purple"> </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

i dont care much for Monster...Amp is good.....and dont forget..REDBULLS GIVE U WINGS....add some Jager and they can give u a migraine as well...lol

[/ QUOTE ]I dunno about giving me wings, but it certainly gives my wallet wings!

H

hollythor

My turn! my turn! my turn!

Ok, what do you call a jamaican proctologist?
Pok e' mon!

LMAO
ok, a tad cheesey, but it IS late...and I am rather bored. UM, any update there devos?

G

<blockquote><hr>

A funny joke to wake everybody up and release some endorphins for energy:

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you soooo much for making me snort ice cream out my nose and waking up the entire family!

G

<blockquote><hr>

My turn! my turn! my turn!

Ok, what do you call a jamaican proctologist?
Pok e' mon!

LMAO
ok, a tad cheesey, but it IS late...and I am rather bored. UM, any update there devos?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, that reminds me of another jamaican joke but *cough* umm, that one's not PG-13 so I better not.

but that does remind me also from the lines from Patch Adams

mental patient: Patch, have you studied proctology yet?
(there's a guy standing behind the mental patient, pestering him)
Patch: Yeah, why?
mental patient: Good, deal with this [censored], would ya?

K

krazzyspazz

wallet...no wings for that...the cash inside...DEFINATELY!!!...cause it sure the heck FLIES away..especially after a few rounds of Jager Bombs. hehe

I

imported_rpsky3

lol i am SUPPOSED to be sleeping! but i rather be up with the rest of the loonies, i mean addicts, i mean.. lol.. uhhhh ... us simmers! lol.

(any word yet??) lol..

I

imported_rpsky3

LOL i am laughing so hard right now! i woke Hubby up! lol He wants to know what is so funny! so i told him LOL and now he is laughing.. now he is saying.. GOODNIGHT SIMMERS! LOL

K

krazzyspazz

um...family asleep...the Maxis fixerupers...prolly sleeping at the keyboard now with a killer migraine...um...try pogo??

D

DjMacDaddy01201

well its still down 1:31am here I'm off to bed have a good night i hope everything will be fixed later today

K

krazzyspazz

nice joke there....as for Devos...i think they clicked the iggy button on us...havent heard from one in quite some time..granted, they are prolly still trying to figure out the new issue that arised....i figure by tomorrow things will be back up and running...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But my family lives in another state and my neighbor doesn't like being dip-kissed. He also doesn't like it when I let myself in and demand he cook for me. He completely refused to serenade me, then got mad about me using his bed, even though I made it up after I woke up. I don't know why he gets so upset. I always clear my own plate. I would have paid for my food, but he didn't have a tip jar.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But my family lives in another state and my neighbor doesn't like being dip-kissed. He also doesn't like it when I let myself in and demand he cook for me. He completely refused to serenade me, then got mad about me using his bed, even though I made it up after I woke up. I don't know why he gets so upset. I always clear my own plate. I would have paid for my food, but he didn't have a tip jar.

[/ QUOTE ]

My neighbor is the same way. He also doesn't like it when I pee in his kitchen, regardless of the fact that I mop it up every time.

I

imported_rpsky3

LOL... nice one. my family doesn't like it when i do any of that either! geez and i thought i was mom here! lol

(ok, hubby likes the kissing part, but nothing else lol)

K

krazzyspazz

were u dropping apple droppings on his floor?? did u break his piano?? well if he wants to have an attitude, u could always kick his flamingos outside in his yard...and if he has one..STEAL HIS GNOME!!!! im just curious now..how many times did u try to dip-kiss your neighbor??? hell..even redlinks will put u on the top 100 listings. hehe. instead of cleaning ur plate, smack him in the head with it.. did he have a maid there at least? and did she only pick her ass?? now my mind has wandered..its late..im bored.. i mean, u could could have asked him to be a roomie so you could feed yourself...hehe and then REARRANGE HIS HOUSE!!!

K

krazzyspazz

PAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ealand has been down for about 5+ hrs now
(

G

<blockquote><hr>

nice joke there....as for Devos...i think they clicked the iggy button on us...havent heard from one in quite some time..granted, they are prolly still trying to figure out the new issue that arised....i figure by tomorrow things will be back up and running...

[/ QUOTE ]

Apart from Pari, save for 2 posts by Greg in the merge thread, I haven't seen any presence on the board either, even with the sobs coming from the Tech forum most of the day *some from me
*. Lee usually keeps up with that one pretty well, so I figured it had to do with the bullet train run today and the problems tonight kicking the 'mofos arse' LOL.

K

krazzyspazz

ok..i know this is sad an all...but i realized i was the first post on pages 4, 5, 6 and 7...I NEED A LIFE AND EBAY ISNT SELLING ANY!!!! HOW RUDE

K

krazzyspazz

Well at least we have been entertained by one other..if we cant do it in a skill or money house, we will flood this thread with nonsense chat

I

imported_rpsky3

LOL and if you find one.. let me know the item number and if they have more. i think i should by some and a few extras for back up in case one goes down! lol

P

Pami

SEMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why so fricken long?? I come home from work and expoect Ea Land to be up and running, so I can see you and my many friends. Why does it take thios long to fix a avatar release error??? Waves to Semper and Hannah!!!!!

K

krazzyspazz

i think that might fall under as an ULTRA RARE...more scarse then a simmie or gnome...and if i find one out there, im stocking up and hording them, will trade when i get them for other ultra rares in game...hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

were u dropping apple droppings on his floor?? did u break his piano?? well if he wants to have an attitude, u could always kick his flamingos outside in his yard...and if he has one..STEAL HIS GNOME!!!! im just curious now..how many times did u try to dip-kiss your neighbor??? hell..even redlinks will put u on the top 100 listings. hehe. instead of cleaning ur plate, smack him in the head with it.. did he have a maid there at least? and did she only pick her ass?? now my mind has wandered..its late..im bored.. i mean, u could could have asked him to be a roomie so you could feed yourself...hehe and then REARRANGE HIS HOUSE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't do any of those things. I did help myself to his apple tree, but if he didn't want me to do that, he would have put a fence around it. I tried dip-kissing him at least fifteen times. Maybe I should have tried hot kiss? I also talked his wife into trying to fix one of the lights in the bathroom, but she didn't have any mech points, and he said he didn't want an urn in the bathroom. Apparently he doesn't have the skills necessary to revive, so she's got to wait 24 hours.

K

krazzyspazz

Pami hun, 95% of us are chatting here. lol...hannah waves back, as she is laughing hysterically at us (and my lack of spelling skills). so..anyone know how we can make 'pizza' here in this chat?? and they can backpay us for the ones we made? lol

I

imported_rpsky3

oh gee and i thought we were pals! friends always tell friends where deals are! (hey i told of my kmart deals LOL)

I

imported_rpsky3

lol and i thought that this was going to be the best night that i was going to get to play! the children have no school tomorrow! lol and we can stay up a bit later then normal. and get up at 7 am instead of 530! geee lol. son is taunting me with playing on his runescape game on my computer! he is rubbing it in.. not cool to do that! lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL and if you find one.. let me know the item number and if they have more. i think i should by some and a few extras for back up in case one goes down! lol

[/ QUOTE ]People are selling their souls on eBay, so I can't imagine it would be too hard to get a life!

G

Is it just me or is this game still full of scum.

Directed at people in that chatroom.

K

krazzyspazz

hmm..with the wife out of the picture for 24 hrs..maybe u can lure him away for a while..hehe..give him some of those wonderful assmade cookies, and watch him wash it all down with an assmade smoothie.. he can always move the urn out of the bathroom and stick it outside so we can all mourn the loss of her..or kick her tombstone since the flamigos went on strike and left the yard (damn missing object error)...i was viewing a tree in my yard all damn day today. and i still had no damn fun and my back was killing..so explain that comfort concept to me again?? see if your neighbor will let u benchpress him..if he rejects..can we all watch him fall to the ground?

P

Pami

LOL Semp!! I am going to pizza here and hope to make some money and it goes to my account. We will be making all large star pizzas also and iI think it will be 1000 pizzas before they finish. LOL

G

Played pogo Boring. Please I need to play. When I tried to go to my neighbors house they called the cops. LOL guess I wont be spending time with family in RL lol.

K

krazzyspazz

yeah but these are some ultra ultra rare items...cant give away all the secrets..dont worry, u will get a discount. lol

I

imported_LFancey

EA-Land is back on line

TC3 to get fixed we hope shortly.

Cheers,

Lee

I

imported_rpsky3

HURRY UP AND LOG ON, SO SOMETHING IS OPEN,I HAVE NO HOME TO GO TOO LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pami hun, 95% of us are chatting here. lol...hannah waves back, as she is laughing hysterically at us (and my lack of spelling skills). so..anyone know how we can make 'pizza' here in this chat?? and they can backpay us for the ones we made? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea as I do not have any dough, sauce or cheese in my house, so I'm no help